Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a really Kitty of a week

.....and yes, I have no idea what that means. I think it will be harder to think of a suitable title each week for a year, than to actually take a different photo of kitty EVERY.SINGLE.DAY for a year. Honestly, I can not believe I have over 200 pictures of Kitty now. It seems so very strange to think that I have more pictures of Kitty in the last 6 months than I have of myself in the last um.....probably.........13 years. CRAZY, huh?

BUT...it is still fun, so I'm still going. I am actually beginning to look forward to taking Kitty's picture this summer. The weather is getting better and better, and I'll actually be outside more. Can't wait.


Day 196
(Kitty was very Naughty and snuck into a co worker's office without her knowing......BUSTED!)

Mar1510_0006ew


Day 197
(Kitty helps me make some Pinch Protection for Sugar Bear.)


Mar1610_0005ew


Day 198
(Oh my word....Has Kitty discovered yet another new pet in our house???)

Mar1710_0123ew


Day 199
(We had a REALLY REALLY tough day at work....feeling pretty glum.)


Mar1810_0009ew

Day 200
(It's like the sunshine just KNEW we needed it. It was glorious!)

Mar1910_0014ew

Day 201
(Kitty wanted in on our game of Jenga...but it didn't go well.)


Mar2010_0112ew

Day 202
(We spent the day all wrapped up in a sewing project.)

Mar2110_0052ew



365
Hosted by Chris

9 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

Oh dear, the bad day at work photo. Wow you captured the feeling in that one. I love the lighting.

Janet said...

Kitty is such a busy little bee! Glad to see Kitty likes Jenga - so do we!!

Megan Cobb said...

These were some of my favorite so far. The glum one and one out in the flowers and sunshine especially. Have you done "The Many Moods of Kitty" yet? That might be fun!

Kimberly said...

Day 200 following the glum, stellar!

Christina said...

I think you weekly kitty post is one of the ones I look most forward to in my Reader. :) It's just so fun to get a peek into your creativity, your emotions, your day to day life. You are a master of light too - the difference in emotion between the "bad day at work" and "sunny day" is awesome!

Jeanette said...

I'm so impressed that you've stuck with this one

Cecily R said...

How do you manage to make a wooden kitty convey emotion? Amazing!

Chris said...

I complete;y agree with Cecily, the way you wring emotion from an inanimate object is nothing short of magic.

These are great once again, but I worry that you got a little neglectful, and let Kitty play in a plastic bag. That's dangerous.

By the way, I see nothing wrong with using "Kitty" as an adjective. :)

Anonymous said...

You are way too good at this. Kitty truly looks bummed on the bummer day. (Obviously I'm not alone in thinking this, but I still had to say it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP