Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I'm not blogging

-the sky is falling.

-pigs are flying.
-H-E-double hockey sticks is freezing over.

or

-I've made it big in Hollywood, and feel too good for this dumb old blog.
-I've been abducted by aliens.
-Sugar Bear has tied me up, and keeps me in the closet.

or

-nothing exciting is going on.
-I haven't taken any pictures worth sharing lately.
-I'm suddenly tired all the time.
-I'm addicted to reading, and head to bed to read at 8pm each night.
-I've been sewing.
-been spending time with The Hubby.
-had a horrible cold....after Sugar had it....and then The Hubby.
-has been editing photos that I should have had done and ordered LONG ago.
-been cleaning house (very badly needed).
-etc......


YOU DECIDE!

9 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

I sure hope you get out of the closet soon. :)

bBchronicles said...

You forgot one choice:
Pregnant?!?!
Sounds like a classic case!!!!!! J/K, J/K, J/K!!!

Tina said...

I like bBchronicles comment. haha

Autumn said...

I was going to give you until today before I sent out the search party. hehehe. Seriously you are not allowed to clean your house instead of blog... it's just not right. ;)

Lisa said...

Clean shcmeen....housework HA!!
I loathe it, it just seems like a waste of time doesn't it, although necessary.
I dispute the picture reason, as if.

Enjoy your rest.

Deb said...

Hmm, not sure - but the 3rd set of options sounds incredibly familiar... :)

Unknown said...

I have some of the same issues..

Kimberly said...

I can totally believe that you've made it big in Hollywood. ;)

Christina said...

Eh, blogging is just one part of a full life...the rest is so full, blogging take a backseat for a while. That's as it should be - except that we miss ya. ;o)

Hey, another option! Your fabulous talent has been discovered and your first book will be published soon! Maybe the kitty coffee table book. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP