Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Thirty

Jul1711_0024ew

I took this shot of my Kitty, Toby, and myself using my remote shutter. He really wasn't loving it. He only likes to be held when it is his idea. He turns 11 this week. He's my little buddy. I love that he is finally starting to appreciate Sugar Bear. She really, really.....REALLY wants him to love her. ♥ He likes to sleep on her bed when she is going to sleep at night. This is making Sugar a happy girl.


Here's another I took that day. For both shots I used my 50mm 1.4, with 400ISO and 160 shutter speed, at f/2. :)

Jul1711_0009ew

I rather like the purple shirt and all the green in the back ground. :)

2 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

Thanks for posting the photo stats. I am always curious about those sort of things. I like the purple and the green together too.

Jessie said...

I love love, love my 50 1/4 so much! I am so guilty of shooting wide open most times though. You get the lens and it is a sickness I think. One that has been going on most of this year lol :) Great comp! We have an 11 year old cat who is a moody girl. She also sleeps with the girls when they let her. See she will be moody and just bite them (not hard) but they don't really want her around and now she wants to be around them so bummer for the cat lol :) She sits on my lap while I blog and taunts the dog sitting at my feet. Makes for a fun time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP