Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Week 74

myweekdiptych73web

February 20th was frozen yogurt Monday. :) it might be a new weekly date for me and my girl. We can't help it.

Feb2012_0004ew

February 21st was eat 654 donut day! I'm really not sure why I'm gaining weight. .....hmmmm, any ideas?


Feb2112_0005ew

February 22nd was take a break at the library day after work and school. Such a peaceful place to regroup after a tough day.


Feb2212_0026ew


February 23rd was a normal sort of Thursday. I arrived a little later to work because I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to snap some blossoms after dropping Sugar Bear off at the bus stop. I just love this time of year.


Feb2312_0029ew

February 24th couldn't get her fast enough. After work and school, Sugar was itching to do some painting on pottery from her birthday. She set to work....and I took some pics. Her yellow vase turned out lovely. I'll have to nab a shot of it with some spring flowers in the next month or so.


Feb2412_0023ew

February 25th was a day of cleaning for me. I cleaned...and cleaned and cleaned. Sugar played solitaire....and mahjong, and.....spider solitaire. I just taught her how to play those in the last few months, and she enjoys them.


February 26th was Sunday.....and I can't remember exactly....but I'm pretty sure we went into town to grocery shop. We stopped along our road on the way back to take some nature shots. It was a quiet weekend.


Feb2612_0019ew

oh man....I need to go better about getting these done earlier. I forget so easily what we did.

2 Live It or Love It:

Beth Cotell said...

Looks like a great week and I think the yogurt totally balances out the donutes!

Arizaphale said...

Such beautiful images. Even if you can't remember what you did, you get a feel for the time....and that frozen yoghurt looks YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP