Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces ~ FEET



Yes....you read that right. FEET are being celebrated over at I ♥ faces this week. I have several favorite feet shots, but I couldn't resist posting this one again. I love reading the comments it got the first time. The few folks who hate feet really made me giggle.

I say, you gotta LOVE pruney kid feet.



Feb1609_0067ew

What's not to love? tee hee

Head on over to I ♥ Faces and see all the feet. It really smells over there. :)

40 Live It or Love It:

Avril said...

Those are the CUTEST little feet!!!

Fascinating post on ROCKS! What an amazing piece of artwork! Such tiny little detail on something so ordinary and yet so beautiful - how many people have walked on or passed this without 'looking' ! Amazing!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE IT!

Kate - k8tography said...

Wow! They are the cutest, pruniest, littlest feet I have ever seen!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

ooooh -- newborn!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

This is really an amazing shot!!!!

Foursons said...

Oh my goodness! How long was that child in the water?

Drew said...

Wow! I've never seen such wrinkled feet before. Must be fresh from the amniotic fluid! :) I love the detail and color in this photo.

Your comment on my site about the brown sugar sand was hilarious! My husband actually bought 40 bags of sand. He ended up going back and buying 5 more because the sand box was still not full. Needless to say, my kids are in heaven with their brown sugar sand! :)

Drew said...

Okay, dummy me just realized that these are probably not newborn feet. I do remember the days of taking super long baths and turning into a prune. So funny!

A Family Completed... said...

2 words... LOVE IT

TuTu's Bliss said...

I am amazed by you as always. It isn't fair for so much talent, kindness and humor to be rolled up into one person ;)

Lydia said...

Oh wow. This is a fantastic shot!

Janet said...

LOL! I remember that photograph! Love the wrinkles from too much bath time! Thatnk you for sharing with us again! :)

algreig said...

the memories of the long bath!

AliC said...

Wow, they are amazing!! I have never seen little feet like that before (except when they are straight out of the bath)

tiff said...

This? This is my favourite.

Michelle said...

OH MY GOODNESS that has to be a winner there! LOVE IT!

Beth Cotell said...

Wow! Now those are some pruney feet!

Bryce's momma said...

Corey! You know I adore your artsy/unusual take on things. Corey will never be boring or the same as everyone else. Love it! I think that we are alike in that way, although my pics don't always reflect it! It reminds me of my neice. She used to call the wrinkles on her feet at tub time, "Sprinkles". We still call it that in our family. lol Such a sweet capture... in Grand Corey Style.

Emily said...

Too funny...love it. BTW, your header is too cute too.

Taylor said...

LOL!! Those toes must have been soaking for a while! Such a unique and wonderful shot, I LOVE it!!

Lori said...

To funny, great close up. It is almost like you can touch the texture.

Stylist A said...

Such an amazing picture. I love baby feet!!!

bBchronicles said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. . . . don't you just want to 'tickle' em'?

McKay Family said...

Geez...those are some brand new feet! Only feet that new can be that pickled! Gorgeous!

Jeanette said...

OMw those are so very wrinkly!

Alice said...

wow! we need to talk about moisturizer - lol! great shot :O)

i have my photo posted now, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O)

Christina said...

LOVE it!!!

Karie said...

Must have had a good time getting those little feet that prunie!

Unknown said...

Cute!!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Aww, I have yet to see a photo like yours. So cute and such a great capture!

Joanna said...

That is AWESOME! My husband cringed....but I dont know how you cant think they are cute! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

That's perfect!

Kerry said...

Love those pruney toes!!!

Carebear said...

LOL - love this!!! It will surely stand out form the crowd! Great job AGAIN!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh my goodness those wrinkle toes are the best.

Unknown said...

Wow those toes are so wrinkly! IT looks like a 90 year old mans feet in a 1 month old body! I love the clarity and the sweet wrinkles! Great capture! This definatley brought a smile to my face and definately could be a winner on SAturday!

Annette said...

Wow, those are some wrinkly feet! How cute.

I sure enjoy reading through your blog. Beautiful photography. A while back you did a post about a scavenger hunt you and SB did. I showed it to one of my daughters and she is so excited to do it with me! Thanks for the great idea.

The Superfluous Blogger said...

add some sand, you got huhnpudel feet! we were at the beach.

our feet...were not nearly as cute as this.

Mozer said...

Oh wow! Love the details on those tiny, wrinkly feet!

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love pruney little feet. too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP