Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kitty is Blue....and Green

It wasn't until I loaded these photos up all together that I noticed how BLUE and GREEN my week was. Interesting.....because I've been a bit BLUE. My immediate life is good. It really really is....but my extended family life....is a bit shaky these days....and I've been feeling BLUE and a bit BLACK about it.


The GREEN....well, I'm just so very glad that I've been able to spend more time outdoors recently. It is so very good for the heart and soul....not to mention the body.


Day 224
(This shot is just plain depressing...and it totally fits my mood that day.)

April1210_0005ew

Day 225
(The sun WILL come out! and it does feel good.)

Apr1310_0002ew

Day 226
(But that doesn't mean I'll get to play in it. Second day of LONG afternoon meetings INSIDE.)

Apr1410_0004ew

Day 227
(Sometimes.....I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. It was one of these days.)

Apr1510_0007ew

Day 228
(Dedicated my day to making so much needed SPACE.)

Apr1610_0003ew

Day 229
(Sometimes I wish I was better at camouflage. Wanting to hide.)

Apr1710_0003ew

Day 230
(When all else fails.....PLAY!)

Apr1810_0061ew



365
Hosted by Chris

15 Live It or Love It:

Chris said...

How do you do it?!

Whatever you do for a living, it's the wrong thing. You should be taking pictures and writing children's books.

In fact, I hope you are seriously considering publishing this series of pictures (and captions). There has to be someone out there who would take it on, and I would be the first in line to buy that book.

I'm absolutely serious.

What does everyone else think in the meeting when Kitty and the camera come out?

The bubbles shot is magical!

Christina said...

SO evocative! I think your images were in mind when the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" was coined. Wow. I totally agree with Chris. I'd also love to hear about how Kitty fits into your daily life now, too - does everyone know about the project and give you ideas, or is it still a private adventure? HUGS to you sweetie...here's hoping you and Kitty find happier colors this week.

Unknown said...

oh...i love kitty. where did he come from? where can i get one? and, yeah! maybe a series of photocards? there has to be some place you can publish these...they are great!

debi9kids said...

I just LOVE kitty in the grass and blowing the bubbles! Wonderful!

debi9kids said...

ps Hope you have a better, more uplifting week next week....

Autumn said...

I can't for the life of me figure out what kitty is siting on in the first picture. However you did it, you're brilliant! :) I just love ya Corey, this last week reminds me how wonderful of a person you are and how thankful I am that you are my friend. :)

Lisa said...

Fresh air and sunshine does a body good! Cheers to a better week, mine is now finally on the upswing.

Hugs.

The Johnson Family said...

I am a bit aware of your not so great week, sorry things aren't better. What a sad situation. You though, are amazing :) keep up your amazing work!!! Things will get better....with time.

Janet said...

I agree with Chris - what a brilliant idea! My favourite one today - hiding in the grass! 'Cos that's EXACTLY what I wish I was doing!
Nice work!

Tracie Nall said...

I know those meetings aren't fun...but that picture sure is!

I have had lots of days like 227

Kitty is to special to hide for long!

The bubble picture....genius!

Here is to a better week for you!

Marka said...

I likes the blues and greens! I kinda had one of those weeks, too. Cheers!

Honey Mommy said...

Too cute! I love the bubble picture!

Marcelle said...

I hope the blue/black around you changes into yellow's and lots of light soon...I know how extended family can pull one down...and sometimes even immediate family...such worry. I'm in the worry phase with my youngest at the moment..

Love the kitty photo's and they are perfect reflection of your current mood.
As always so creative....

Unknown said...

You are so very creative. I am sorry that your week was so stressful. Sometimes we need a little stress to help us appreciate the good times! My friend Maggie said today on facebook, 'if it was always sunny and bright, we would be in a dessert.' Such a great point right?

Hope this week coming up is sunny and bright though :)

Tabitha Blue said...

I just love how closely the photo fits you that day, and how I can feel each emotion you felt through the photo and caption. You brought me into your world. Wonderful!!

:)

~Tabitha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP