Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Team-Up Thursday~ HOME

This week, Berta suggested the theme of HOME. I was game....and promptly had NO idea what I would take a photo of. I hemmmmmmmed.....and hawwwwwwed........and the one thing that coming to mind is the idea that "home is where the heart is!" and my heart belongs to Sugar Bear. So I went with it. My girl.......she is my HOME.

Funny thing is....Berta totally went with a similar line of thinking. How strange is that? I mean HOME is pretty wide theme, and we both went with the idea of children. WOW! love her shot too. The one bright eye.....really draws me to it.


HOMEweb


“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.” ~unknown




If you are participating in Team-Up Thursday, please link up. I'd love to come by and visit.

12 Live It or Love It:

bBchronicles said...

Thanks Corey for making the photo work for today! Never found my photo - I think it's in cyber-space looking down on me (laughing)! Lesson learned = backup!!!!!

Nothing like 'thinking out of the box' this week - how fun to see how similar our photos were (Twilight Zone music playing in the background!!!!!). haha! It's FUN being your partner.

Autumn said...

So wonderful! I love both of these shots. Home is were our hearts are.. and our hearts are our kids.

Christina said...

Perfection! Awesome that you both found HOME in your little ones. Sugar's sweet heart is darling, and that one bright eye - oh my!

Janet said...

How amazing that you both picked similar subjects, when you're usually so different! I like that home is about those we love and those special little people who make life so worth it!

Jessie said...

First off they are both amazing shots and made me say "aww". Craziness that you both shot the little ones. I love them both!

Jen said...

Totally sweetness in both shots. Home is definitely where the heart is.

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

It's perfect, especially how you both chose children to represent home. So so sweet those little hands.

Kimberly said...

Isn't it funny how that before having children we think of our houses as home. But then come the babies, and you realize that home is with the people you love. Wherever they are.

jillconyers said...

Great interpretation of home. Both shots are amazing. Interestingly, as soon as I read your theme, my 2 kinds and husband came to mind instantly.

ibeeeg said...

Both of the shots are wonderful. I think children are a perfect symbol for home!

Joanna said...

I love those little hands making the heart. She is so intent on being able to look at it. So sweet. I really liked doing the theme home because as you said, it is so broad and you could do so much with it. Great job!

Amy Jo said...

Nice job! I thought of that saying before I even saw your photo. Great colaboration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP