Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Week 61

myweekdiptych60web


November 21st was a day at home.....ALONE for me. I was a bit under the weather, so I stayed home from work, and spent some quality time with my computer and a toasty fire. Gosh I love a wonderful fire.

Nov2111_0008ew

November 22nd was another day at home. I wrapped up editing some pictures of my cousin's wedding last summer. I am sooooooooooooooooooo behind on my editing. It is depressing.

November 23rd I had a very very very busy day at work. It was a beautifully crisp day. I couldn't resist taking a quick shot of the sunset when I stopped at the library. It was stunning. I was really beginning to miss my Sugar Bear on this day. My heart needed my little love. She would have really enjoyed seeing this pretty sky.


Nov2311_0013ew

November 24th was Thanksgiving. I was thankful to finally be with my girl. She was thankful to be with her cousins. It was a really relaxing Thanksgiving day with my brother and his family, my parents, and my sister in law's mother. The Hubby was still gone on his hunting trip.


Nov2411_0028ew

November 25th was a special day at home for my girl and myself. We were pretty lazy together. We did a bit of housework, but had a little fun with some crafty stuff. This was one of those little sun catcher things where you put the little plastic beads in the right sections, then heat it in the oven. So fun.

Nov2511_0005ew


November 26th was the best day of the Thanksgiving weekend. We slept in together, and then we went to see a movie. "Arthur Christmas" in 3D. We enjoyed it. It is so rare that we go see movies, so it was a special treat. We then went to the mall, to mail her Christmas letter to Santa. She didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, as usual, but this year....I didn't even bother to encourage her. I'm okay with missing that photo op. :) This is growth for me. tee hee


Nov2611_0027ew

November 27th was a pretty darn fun day as well. The Hubby had finally made it home from a very successful hunting trip. We went to his parent's house for a belated Thanksgiving with his family. This darling little puppy is Wicket, my sister in law's new baby. What a cutie.

Nov2711_0016ew

3 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

OMG I want to just pick wicket up and snuggle her! So cute. :)

Jen said...

I am in love with Wicket too. Adorable little puppy. I could use that fire right now to snuggle up to. Another great week!!

Janet said...

What a busy time you've had! Wicket is PRECIOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP