Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 8, 2012

52 Weeks of ME 2012- Week Fourteen

The theme/prompt for the week was: UNDERNEATH


AGAIN, I had hopes of taking my time and really coming up with something fun for this theme. I spent the week traveling, and hoped to really jump into the project while I was away. ALAS....I didn't. I totally forgot about it. I am such a forgetful person. Soooooo I found myself in a rush on Saturday. I tried a few ideas, and nothing was really what I was looking for, but I'll post two of the ones I got, regardless.

This one was taken by my little Sugar Bear. I was up in a tree, and she was Underneath me.

Apr0712_0078ew

For this one....I was laying on top of the monkey bars, and Sugar Bear was underneath.

Apr0712_0087ew

The theme/prompt for next week is: SHADOW

3 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

I love them both!!

Arizaphale said...

They worked well. Think I like the monkeybars best because you get a really good view of your lovely smile. I am still pondering 'underneath' as I am a bit underneath my best at the moment. Will try and get something up tomorrow.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I need to start doing some self-portraits. WHen you are the one behind the camera you are seldom IN the shots! Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP