Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 26, 2012

52 Weeks of me 2012~ Week 42

The theme/prompt for the week was:  Jewerly

I was sooooooooooooo uninspired this week.  I grabbed this quick shot while I sat in my truck waiting for Sugar Bear to get out of her dance class. 

The Hubby has always given me Blue Sapphire jewerly since it's my birthstone. His birthstone is the diamond, so it works well.
 
Oct 19 2012_0017ew
 
This next week is: Movement
 

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP