Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 27, 2012

52 Weeks of me 2012~ week 43

The theme/prompt for the week was: MOVEMENT
 
I had intended to play around with the camera and come up with some really fun for this week, but alas.....it was a crazy week, and I didn't find the time.
 
I did grab this shot of myself when I got home from work last night. It is a movement of sorts. You see I haven't worn a skirt or dress in at least 8 years. In fact, Sugar Bear has never seen me in a dress or skirt. (she still hasn't, because she was off to grandma and grandpa's farm on Friday.)
 
Anyhow.....I have been wanting to get some fashionable, good quality, comfy boots for a long, long, long time, and I finally bit the bullet and did ordered some. Remember....I don't spend money all that easily. They came in the mail Thursday, and I was so excited to show them off. I want to be a bit less lazy about my appearance. I'm hoping these boots motivate me. I purchased 6 skirts for only $23 Friday afternoon at The Goodwill.  It is a skirt MOVEMENT in my life.
 
My hand looks wierd because I was trying to hide the remote shutter release.  I need to work on looking more natural when shooting remotely.
 
Oct 26 2012_0024ew
 
 
The theme/prompt for next week is: Scary

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP