Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

52 weeks of me 2012~ weeks 48 and 49

I'm limping to the finish this time folks.  It's not like to me to give up on a challenge.  I'm struggling to find the motivation, but come heck or high water, I'm gonna finish.  :) 

Week 48 was: LOOK

So look at me......so happy after my first concert in like 20 some years.  I went to see the Lumineers.....and it was AMA........to the ZING!  woo hoo. You can read what I wrote about the event on my blipfoto journal entry HERE.
 
Dec 03 2012_0161e
 
 
Week 49 was: Together
 
I grabbed this quick shot of my hand holding a little heart my Sugar Bear got in her advent. It is a fun tradition we enjoy together. She is my heart in every sense of the word. LUV HER!
 
Dec 07 2012_0064e
 
This week is: JOY and I still need to get my shot.
 
  Hoping to find my way through the sadness of today's events in Connecticut to get a JOY shot. My heart is so broken for all the families of those lost. There just isn't enough words.....

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP