Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~ Someone feels sassy in the new shirt her mama made her

Feb1110_0009ew

Feb1110_0011ew

Feb1110_0013ew

Feb1110_0019ew

Feb1110_0015ew

(The pattern for this wonderful shirt will soon be available through Jessica, over at Happy Together. She gave me the honor of being a pattern tester once again. Last time it was the OCTOPUS. Jessica is so creative. I'm so thrilled to be given the chance to work with her patterns. ♥)

For more Wordless Wednesday, go HERE and HERE.

17 Live It or Love It:

(Tia's) Comfy Place said...

She is workin it! So cute! I hope the rest of your week is awesome!

Randi said...

Those are fabulous photos of a cute photo model!

Sandy said...

Oh, how I love your blog and what a sweetee! She's gorgeous just like her Mom. Just beautiful ♥
You sew beautifully!
I also loved your list about your husband ♥♥♥
Happy Wednesday :)

MommyWizdom said...

That is a fabulous shirt! And what a fabulous model! I like it!


Got an iPhone? Come join my new meme for favorite apps. every Monday @MommyWizdom

Happy WW!

Marcelle said...

She is growing up in front of my eyes...look at the poses.....beautiful valentines shirt.

Janet said...

Oh how gorgeous! I just love that style! An isn't she a great model?

Shelly said...

What a little diva, love it!

Happy WW!

Deb said...

Oh what a wonderful shirt - you are so talented when it comes to sewing. I'm in awe. :)

I love Sugar's hair like that - she looks like such a big girl!

Gayle said...

Sugar definitely loves a photo shoot. I'm sure Olivia would do the same if given the chance.

You are so talented with the fabric!

Maude Lynn said...

That shirt is so cute! And, you are going to have your hands full with Sugar Bear!

Killlashandra said...

She looks great in pink! Love the hearts. :)

Autumn said...

Ummm exactly when did she get so big?? Love the shirt!

Christina said...

that is a fabulous shirt...and an even more fabulous girl! Her hair is darling like that. Love how she pops against the muted background.

Upstatemamma said...

What a beautiful child who must have one talented mama. A mama who can make a beautiful shirt like that AND take gorgeous pictures.

Boricua in Texas said...

Love the shirt. Good job! And Sugar is quite the model, so cute!

Childlife said...

Oh my word! Diva extraordinaire! :D
That last shot is going to have me in stitches for weeks -- LOL!

Michelle said...

cute cute cute! just saw the pics of the back of her hair too - you did a great job on those braids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP