Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Week 24

myweekdiptych25web



March 13th was a wonderful day at home. We've just been needing some quiet time together more than anything. Sugar Bear and I had a blast working on some of her Science Kit experiments. This was and underwater volcano. Such fun!.....and pretty, too!

March 14th was the third Observation Day at dance this school year. I love Observation Day. It is so fun to see what the kiddos have been working on each week. Sugar is enjoying the process of learning how to do hand stands.

March 15th was a pretty regular sort of day. Sugar Bear and I were excited to get home and have some daylight hours to play with Ivy. She is growing so very fast. The Hubby is lucky to be home with her each day. She is a wonderful puppy, and so very smart. What a great addition to our family.

March 16th was another Observation Day at Dance. I can't get enough of those sweet little dancing feet. ♥

March 17th, of course, is St. Patrick's day. I found this cute little hat in Sugar Bear's classroom. It was a festive day at school, and it was fun to see all the excitement.

March 18th I was lucky enough to have a few extra minutes to stop in at the library. You all know...I'm slightly addicted, and have a bit of a library book hoarding issue. Just knowing I have time to drop by the library makes my day. :)

March 19th marked Ivy's first trip to the Vet. She did so well. In fact....she took a little nap on the exam table. What a healthy little happy puppy!

All in all, it was a good week. No drama......just how I like it!

1 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

That picture with Sugar and Ivy looking at each other is so cute! Nice normal no drama weeks are so nice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP