Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Puppy Power

Mar1111_0016ew


Having a puppy in the house makes for some pretty fun times....and certainly keeps you on your toes. Our little Ivy girl is a really an awesome little puppy so far. She is smart....and loving.....and adorable to boot! What more could we ask for? Well....yeah....potty trained would be nice! :)


As with all puppies....she does love to play. Sugar Bear is more than eager to indulge her in this manner, but it doesn't always end nicely. Those puppy teeth are so very sharp. Tug-o-war is a a favorite pastime, but....


Mar1211_0008ew Mar1211_0007ew

It often ends with hurt. :( They are both learning though....and hopefully things will go smoother soon.


Ivy LOVES to be outside. I took these pics a week or more ago....and it is funny to see her struggling to get down the deck stairs....when in reality...she is bounding down them as we speak.


Mar1111_0040ew

Run and chase is always good. Not only is it fun while it lasts...it wears our girl out, and then we have peaceful naptime. Who doesn't love a baby when it sleeps?

Mar1111_0074ew These two little ladies together just melt my heart. It is hard to know that while Sugar Bear was so very attached to Daisy......this little Ivy is likely to be the one that means the most to her. Sugar was only 18 months when we got Daisy. They bonded...but nothing like I'm seeing with Ivy. These girls are going to be the best of friends....I can feel it.

Mar1111_0079ew

It blows my mind how quickly Ivy has grown. It must hurt to grow like that. I can't even imagine. I thought Sugar Bear got big quick. Nothing like this little honey. She is the light of our life right now.......and she is basking in the attention. What a lucky girl.


Mar1111_0097ew


P.S. for you photography types....man, My camera does not like taking pictures of a black moving object. The focus is rarely any good. She just doesn't have enough contract for the auto focus to grab onto. Darn it.

5 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

I just want to snuggle that pup! Ivy is so cute. :) So sweet that Sugar and her are bonding. Last night Bug and I talked his dad into letting Axle sleep in bed with him. I'm pretty sure it will be a nightly occurrence now. lol

bBchronicles said...

I'm coming ALL THE WAY from Idaho to 'dog-nap' THIS dog . . . . just so you know . . . .thought I'd give you a little warning!!!!!!! Adorable!

Beachgecko said...

You are SO talented! I wish I had half of your wonderful skill! Beautiful work, simply beautiful! I will be following you from here on out! :)
Rachel <3

Deb said...

Aww, so very sweet! We're getting a new puppy too - we bring her home on Thursday. Not having had a dog at all before, I know it's going to be a huge change. Hopefully we'll do as well with Tessa as you are with Ivy - I love seeing the photos of her and Sugar together! :)

Marcelle said...

Puppy love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP