Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 18, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- weeks twenty-four and twenty-five

Theme of the week:

Frame Me

I had an incredibly busy week last week which ended in illness. I did not take a picture for this project, so I had some catching up to do. This was my original idea for this theme. I wanted it to be a bit different, but really didn't have the energy to pull it off. Sugar Bear was more than happy to help me out for this shot. I like having her peeking into the shot as well. The weather was beautiful, so it was nice to have the outdoors in my shot as well.

Jun1611_0031ew

Theme of the week:

Look Through

I'd have liked to have found time to do something special for this theme, but as I stated before, I've been so very low on energy lately. So.....I decided to use this shot that I nabbed when I took the other one. This was Sugar Bear's idea of framing me. tee hee.....I love to play with my fish eye lens adapter, and I just don't do it often enough. Such a fun effect. I love how goofy I look. Good times!




Jun1611_0058ew
Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.

5 Live It or Love It:

Jessie said...

I just love that Sugar Bear is in that first one. Great shots Corey. Thank you very much for continuing to participate. It is crazy busy for most of us in the summer. Have a great week!

Janet said...

Lovely! I do hope you weren't ill? I had a bad one too - ended up with bronchitis! Finished meds today and am feeling a lot better! Looking forward to some time off from Thurs - going to father-in-laws 80th birthday celebrations in Port Elizabeth which is about 1000 km from where we live on the coast.

Autumn said...

You are too funny. I like the first shot but that last one is so great.

Marcelle said...

Brilliant, as always you think out of the box!!!!!!

Cara said...

What were you shooting through? It looks like a peephole? I love when Sugarbear is in your shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP