Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

How good it is

Beauty is EVERYWHERE. You just need to open your eyes, and allow yourself to see it. Some might stand in my front yard, and think, "This place really needs some yard work done."

Jun1611_0018ew

Others might look on with envy, and long to live where things are wild....and free.

Jun1611_0127ew

Some might look at this long and lanky 6 month old pup, and see the disasters she might cause.....the work, the responsibilities......

Jun1611_0036ew

I look and see that she is beautiful....and easily one of the sweetest dogs EVER!

Jun1611_0122ew

Others might see this horse grazing in a field over run with weeds, and see another mouth to feed.


Jun1611_0102ew
I look and see that we have a horse who thinks she is the sweetest dog EVER, and she is stunning. She makes that wild field of weeds all the more delightful.

Jun1611_0107EW

As I walk around our property I see so many wonderful aspects. Most of these might not be cherished by others, but I find them comforting. I find them to be just like ME.

Jun1611_0125ew

I'm not orderly. I'm not put together......or easy to control. I'm all over the place flitting from one thing to the next. Sometimes I'm not where you'd expect me to be, and other times I pop up just where you always wanted me to be.

Jun1611_0116ew
Often, I feel like I'm that weed that some want to pull and throw away, and yet, others will glady allow to blossom.

Jun1611_0111ew

Other's just need to circle me, and find that angle that highlights my best side. There is always a best side....and I feel like as a society we often fail to search for it. I haven't always been able to succeed in this, but I try....and I will not stop trying to find the good side, because it is likely there.

Jun1611_0133ew

Sometimes....we just need to do something entirely different. You just need to look up.

Jun1611_0138ew

How often do you look UP?





1 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

Not often enough.

I think I see all that I need to do instead of cherish what I have.

Thanks for the perspective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP