Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 23, 2012

52 Weeks of Me 2012~ Week 25

The theme/prompt for the week was: Negative Space

Some might wonder what "negative space" could mean.  Put simply, negative space is the area which surrounds the main subject in your photo (the main subject is known as the "positive space").

I knew what I wanted, but found it a bit hard to achieve.  I initially only wanted my eyes and forehead in the shot, but try as I might.  It never seemed right.  I did end up liking this shot.  I hope it feels a bit like I just popped into the shot. That is what I was going for. 


Jun 23 2012_0014ew


Next week's theme/prompt is: Clothes


Have fun!

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP