Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dancer in Action

There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. ~Vicki Baum

Jun 02 2012_0140efb

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. ~Agnes De Mille
Jun 02 2012_0174efb


Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. ~Author Unknown

Jun 02 2012_0169efb

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order. ~Samuel Beckett

Jun 02 2012_0124efb

Dancing is the body made poetic.- Ernst Bacon

Jun 02 2012_0085efb

Those move easiest who have learn'd to dance.- Alexander Pope


Jun 02 2012_0180efb

Another year of dance is done.  I'm hoping the summer break will renew Sugar Bear's desire to dance.  While she enjoys dancing, she tires of the endless practicing of the "same old dance" that the preparing for Recital brings.  By the time Recital gets here, she has grown weary of the classes.  The Recital itself is joyful for her, and for that I am glad, because I love seeing her perform. 

4 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

That 2nd photo tells me so much as a dance teacher!!!
She has it...
Grow her...
Encourage her.....
I love that photo....

Beth Cotell said...

Hopefully she will be raring to go after the summer break!

Jenty said...

Oh wow! She looks incredible in these images :)

Anonymous said...

Just when I think I'm okay having all sons, I come to your blog. Sigh. I wish I had tutus and sparkles and graceful poses to take pictures of. It's fun to see your pictures, though, and I do know that even if I had a girl my pictures wouldn't be half as marvelous. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP