Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

52 weeks of me 2012~ Week 23

The Theme for the week was: ART

I don't know what my deal is lately, but I simply can not find the opportunities to focus on this project. I have good intentions....then the week flies by, and poof. I'm out of time. The exact thing happened AGAIN this week. I had some ideas, but didn't make time for them. Then when I was sort of not paying attention a different photo moment arrived.

You might have noticed the header to my blog. It is my all time FAVORITE shot. It just happened....the perfect moment captured when Sugar Bear wasn't yet 3 years old. I have managed to recreate the moment a few times, but never to the full effect of the original. I just can't top it. I've tried. Even with a butterfly. My poor child. I often ask so much of her on my quests to "get the shot". It is my art. I don't care what others might say, I consider my photography my art. Yes....not everyone understands this. They even make fun of me for thinking this way, but that's okay. I'm cool with ME!

Anyhow, this past Sunday, while I was mowing the lawn I ran across(quite literally at times) several teeny tiny frogs. We played with them quite a bit. When I asked Sugar if she'd put the frog on her nose (yet again), she looked at me and said, "Why don't YOU do it this time?" Good question. Why don't I? So I did! And Sugar Bear took the shots. The things we have to do for our ART, yes? :)

Jun 10 2012_0011-1efb

Okay...so this week.....the theme/prompt is: THE FAN!


I love this. I've only ever done it once....but I'm excited to give it another go! Please consider joining me. Even if you haven't been participants. PLEASE....... will you? Please.......It will be so fun!

1 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

Aren't you full of adventure?! :) Catching frogs must be fun for kids...we have some, but not around my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP