Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 29, 2012

52 Weeks of Me 2012~week 39

The theme/prompt of the week was: NATURE
 
After really feeling DONE last week, I rallied and tried to pull some creativity into my shot this week. I came up with an idea of using fall leaves. I like how it turned out. I really love fall. It is my favorite season. We have been having perfect fall weather around here. Cold,crisp mornings with awesomely sunny afternoons. Love it.
 
  Sep 28 2012_0025efb
 
 
The theme/prompt for next week is:  CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
 
 

1 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

LOL! A bit scary - perfect for Halloween month :) Very original Corey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP