Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blog Olympics

I love Mamablogga! She is a wonderful blogger, and always has something fun and helpful.
I am going to attempt to participate in her BlogOlyimpics, but this is a horrible busy week for me, so we'll see. I do want to encourage you to take a look and play! :) It should be fun!

Who doesn't love a medal? :) Thanks Jordan! You are wonderful!

2 Live It or Love It:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I am going to go check it out now!

Linda

Lori said...

I'm gonna try too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP