Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sending Christmas Wishes

Every year, I look so very forward to creating our Christmas card. Some years, a great deal of thought goes into the entire process. Other years, I find myself just throwing it all together.

This year, I had something all together different planned, but when we got a touch of snow a few days before Christmas I knew it was too good of a chance to pass up. I had to forgo the fabulous Christmas dress I had just finished making, and threw a quick outfit that was a bit warmer on Sugar Bear, and we went out to play in the snow.

It is also important to note that I can NEVER decide which card I like best, so I usually end up ordering at least three different ones. THESE are the final choices this year.


Christmascard2010twoblog

Christmascard2010fourblog

Christmascard2010oneblog


This year, I'm participating in the 3rd annual Bloggy Holiday Card Exchange. What a wonderful thing. Head on over by clicking the button above to see everyone's Holiday creations!

Merry Christmas, my friends! ♥


8 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

Aaaaah! I couldn't see one! Will try again when I get home from work tonight - but I am sure they are beautiful!

Gayle said...

I liked one. Then I liked two. But my final "like" was three...it gives both a close-up and a far away. Nicely done. Way to put some thought into it. Maybe next year.....*sigh*

Mary Ellen said...

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card Corey! Hope y'all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Mary Ellen

Aspiemom said...

The third one wins my vote, altho they are all nice.

Merry Christmas to you!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

awesome and adorable! my favorite is the last one. shes so cute! merry christmas!

Marka said...

They're all winners!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous Corey!

Jeanette Verster said...

What awesome Christmas cards!!
One day I have to experience a cold Christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP