Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Thirty-six and Thirty-seven

I definitely got behind on this project this time, so I had to get two shots this week. Sugar Bear had been asking me if she could take some pictures while we were driving down our road, so I let her. She got these two shots.

This one shows my favorite bracelet. I hope many years from now, Sugar Bear can look back on this shot, and have fond memories of her mama wearing this bracelet all the time. :)

Sept0811_0011ew


I'm not sure what the theme was this week, but I know that one I missed was SOOC (Straight out of Camera), so here is this shot Sugar got of me. I think the light adds some interest to this shot.

Sept0811_0017ew

Here's hoping that I can have more intention in the following weeks of this project. Things just need to slow down a bit around here.

1 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

I think Miss Sugar has a gift for photography like her mama. Lovely shots. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP