Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2007

Four For Friday!

WOW! It is Friday! Yippie! I survived another week. That, my friends, is always an accomplishment, but with the current stress in my life, sometimes it didn't feel like I would ever make it.

Once again...I sit here staring at the screen pondering a suitable Four For Friday theme. I really need to start thinking of these BEFORE Thursday night. I think that could possibly be a more productive plan. I am usually a planner type of girl, but lately....I find myself just getting by...moment to moment. Here are four things I did today that I had not PLANNED on doing.

1. I intended on getting up when my alarm when off at 6:45 am this morning. INSTEAD, I hit the snooze button once twice, then turned it off only to fall back to sleep for another 15 minutes. I flopped out of bed with the intention of getting Sugar Bear up and ready in a hurry, but INSTEAD my hubby called me and we yakked for at least 10 minutes. I was indeed a half hour late when all was said and done. OH WELL...such is life.

2. I intended on packing a boring sensible lunch and taking it to work with me. INSTEAD, I didn't pack the lunch, then invited a friend to an impromptu lunch at a new restaurant. I had a very delish chicken, bacon ceasar wrap. I am certain it was like 300 times more fattening than the "sensible" lunch I had planned to make, but honestly, it tasted 600 times better, and I really needed some friend time.

3. I intended on getting home from work, and sitting down to a nice table dinner with Sugar Bear (hubby is out of town). INSTEAD, we sat on the floor in her room stuffing our faces while watching a DVR'd episode of SuperWhy. That show and Word World were recommended to me by We Are Reilly, and I have to say WE.LOVE.THEM!!! Great shows. It is right up Sugar Bear and my alley!

4. Lastly, I had intended on having a super duper relaxed evening. After getting Sugar Bear to bed, I had hoped to eat some pie (hey a stressed out girl needs her chocolate), and have some bloggedity fun. INSTEAD, my brother called me, and I spent the next hour and a half listening to him, and helping him work through some things. It was a good conversation, but such things always leave me MORE drained than when I started. That is definitely NOT what I had planned for my evening. I did, however, consume more than a decent portion of the pie. Who could blame me, right?

So what sort of things did you INTEND to do this week, yet just didn't seem to accomplish?

5 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

I been meaning to sell some old LCD's and computers for months. Just too lazy to get to it. I'll try to list it this weekend. Have a great weekend!

Jo Beaufoix said...

I intended to write a happy post about awards and film stars but it all went out the window for a rant.

Happy post will be there tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds a lot like mine. It was so hard to get out of bed this morning, but thank god it's FRIDAY. It just really needs to be friday more often.

Autumn said...

This is right up my ally this week. In preperation for our trip in the motor home tonight, I had planned to do the following LAST night... grocery shopping, laundry, pack our clothes and food, give the dogs baths, make a potato salad, give my child a bath and feed him a nice sensible meal. Instead I picked up a happy meal (Ack.. ) went grocery shopping at super walmart, that put me over the edge. So when I got home I poured myself a glass of wine and went online. SIGH

Anonymous said...

I love the way things turned out as good or better than all the good intentions. Sounds like you went four for four. Good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP