Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Self-Portrait




This week over at I ♥ Faces, the theme is Self-Portraits.  For this particular challenge, only hand held it allowed. I don't often take photos of myself, but back when I was getting a bit silly about cupcakes, I snapped this one.  I rather like it.  It is ME, yet a bit mysterious.  
Jan2709_0020ebww



21 Live It or Love It:

tiarastantrums said...

lovely!

Berta said...

I really like this self-portrait - it looks intriguing and mysterious!

Heidi said...

Intriguing is a perfect word to describe your photo. I love the expression on your face.

Chris said...

looks interesting!

Shae said...

this is awesome.

Rosalyn-Sue said...

Love the black and white on this one -- and the cropped style. So very beautiful -- thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I love how it really focuses on your eyes. I tried to do that, but couldn't get my eyes to look "interesting" enough. Yours are definitely mysterious!! Mysterious about cupcakes, I guess. : )

angie {the arthur clan} said...

It is mysterious...and beautiful! I absolutely love it and am so happy to "meet" you. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

MRP said...

Wonderful and beautiful!

Gayle said...

That is a great shot. I don't take any of me either, and I'm not about to start now.

In Earnest said...

Great shot! Love the eyes!

Major.Sunshine said...

WOWZERS!! I could never pull off one this close! I'd have allergy eyes and probably break out at the click of the button! GREAT JOB!! BEAUTIFUL!!

.:: WMP ::. said...

Love the angle!!!! :) Nice to meet you!

Christina said...

a GREAT self portrait, my friend!

Tanya said...

I love that! It is rather mysterious! Your eyes are beautiful!

Mominin said...

Beautiful photo. Definitely mysterious and intriguing.

Tabitha Blue said...

Great shot!! I like that one of you Corey!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Aunt Julie said...

I've liked this photo since you started using it on your blog visits...quite mysterious, indeed!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

It's good to see you! I love the crop and the expression. Good shot:-)

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

Secret Agent Mama said...

So wonderful and beautiful!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Your eyes are talking. I love the real expression that you captured.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP