Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Sixteen

I did not follow the theme for the week. I wanted to, but alas, I was sick this week, and just didn't find a way to grab the shot I was thinking of. So....it was only fitting to take a photo of myself doing what I've been doing an awful lot of.....

Apr1711_0027ew

yup....this cold is the pits. It's okay, though. I'll get better, and things will feel all that more wonderful. :)





Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.


7 Live It or Love It:

Just Jinny said...

I was feeling your pain on Friday. All day long, tissue after tissue.

Jessie said...

Such a "in motion" shot. Love it! I hope that you are on the mend mama!

Lisa said...

Hope you feel better soon.
xo

Autumn said...

So sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. I did love the shot though!

Marcelle said...

Sorry to hear you feeling poorly...hope you feel better soon!!

Jen said...

I hope you feel better soon. I see quite a bit of motion in your shot. I think it could totally apply to the theme. Either way you got a shot and that is all that matters.

Cara said...

I hope you feel better soon Corey, I still love that you took a shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP