Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 26

myweekdiptych27web

March 27th...it rained. Yes it did! Not surprising, as it has been raining for almost two months. I'm used to the rain, but I have to say that it has really, honestly started to affect the mood around here. We really need to see some sun.


March 28th it rained.....but sometimes it would stop....for a few minutes. Ivy and Sugar would run outside to try to get some exercise. I love watching these two. Ivy wants to do everything Sugar is doing. Here she is watching Sugar on the slide. I love this shot of little Ivy and Sugar Bear's boots.



March 29th was AWESOME! I had the opportunity to pop in and visit with a long time friend and his family. I've known J since second grade, and I really should make an effort to visit with him more often. He has a brand new baby at home...so I have a feeling I might be motivated to stop by, as I do love babies! ♥


March 30th Sugar Bear had her 6 month dental exam. She does so great at the dentist. This was her very first official cleaning with the "spinny tool". While she has been going to the dentist since she was 17 months, they have never done the prophy because her teeth had no staining or buildup. I requested a cleaning this time, so that she could get used to it.


March 31st marked the first time our Toby cat gave little Ivy a "what for!" Toby has been so tolerant of this little ball of fire, but he must have decided that Ivy is old enough now to take a quick swat. I was so surprised that I captured it. Don't worry, though, no animals were hurt in the making of this photograph.



April 1st I pinched a baby! (Just kidding....April fools!) I did stop back by my friend's house to grab a few more shots of the new baby, and so that Sugar Bear could see him. I love crying baby shots. I didn't take very many of Sugar Bear, but honestly....they do cry a lot..so it is fun to go back and remember what they looked like. ♥

April 2nd!!!! woo hoo....look what we have! tee hee...so excited. We have SEVEN baby bunnies! They are about 5 days old in this shot. We are thrilled, and can't wait for them to get a little bigger so we can play. ♥



Great week! So much going on.....but lots of LOVE, LAUGHS, AND LIVING. ♥

2 Live It or Love It:

Autumn said...

It's baby week! Love babies, human and animals. Bug wants a bunny so bad... but we have a house full of animals already! :)

Maude Lynn said...

If I can just make it through Easter without ending up with a bunny . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP