Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

52 Weeks of Me 2012~ week 33

The theme/prompt for the week was: FEET

This week just slipped right by. That has been happening quite a lot lately. Next thing I know...it is Sunday, and I haven't nabbed my shot. ACK. So....I just jetted outside and convinced The Sugar to join me in a quick shot of our feet. Man she makes my feet look OLD! okay...so my feet are old, but wowza....this really shows it.

  Aug 19 2012_0047ebwfb


The theme/prompt for the week is: CLONES woo hoo!

  I love this theme. I have done this a few times and it is always fun. You do have to plan...and use a tripod or set your camera down on something, but it is such a good time.

Here are a few examples of stuff I have done:


and


and more recently:




There are several ways to do this. Google things like: Clone photography, or multiple exposure stuff, and you will find some tutorials.

  Have fun!

0 Live It or Love It:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP