Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

7 Weird things about ME!

My dear friend, and neighbor, Heidi (everyday cookies), TAGGED ME with the "7 weird things about you" tag. So I get the opportunity to share my weirdness with all of you....and I get to tag 7 fellow bloggers! Since I don't know very many bloggers, and most of them know each other, I am just going to pick 5 :)

The following people should consider themselves TAGGED:

Keara
Shannon
Meghan
Julie
Mandy

Now...on to discussing things that make me weird. :)

1. I suffer from Obsessive Compulsive behavior, such as randomly pulling hair out of my head.....I CAN'T STOP! I conquered the obsessive foot rubbing I used to do though. :) That's a good thing!

2. I absolutely LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches. I always have since I can remember. YUM!!!!

3. I am neither a night owl nor a morning person....and afternoons really aren't my best either. I think I consider myself a even keeled person. I am at my best all day, or at least as good as it gets! tee hee

4. I worry....and I drive people nuts with it. I worry about things that most people don't even have a second thought about...but the BIG BIG things, like my DH fishing on a commercial fishing boat in ALASKA, I just don't worry. I suppose after 16 years of him doing this job, I just can't worry about it, or I wouldn't survive. I just have faith that he will be fine. However, I lose sleep over the fact that I don't think Tom Cruise is treating Katie Holmes and their child fairly. LOL

5. I have a really odd obsession with collecting Cookbooks, but I rarely, and I do mean rarely try new recipes. I just simply LOVE to read them. Makes me all happy and hungry!

6. I have a severe fear of spending money. If anything costs over $40, I have to somehow justify it, ask for it as a present, or fret over it for days before I can buy it. I can afford it....but I need to feel like I deserve it, or that I somehow earned it. ugh....It is disabling at times.

7. This weekend, when my daughter was a Grandma's house, I found myself wanting to watch the Disney channel or Noggin. I really do love kid shows. LOL Here I sat watching The Backyardagins....alone! tee hee

You know what? I am pretty sure that I am really really weird. I find myself saying it allllll the time, but oddly enough I had a hard time figuring out what to write here. Isn't that weird? Honestly one of my most common statements is, "I know....I know....I'm weird!" I think I say it at least twice a week.

Now I am going to lose sleep tonight worrying about what you think of my strange hair pulling behavior! ha ha.....I know....I am weird!

6 Live It or Love It:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh Corey! You have so many wonderfully weird traits! LOL!!

You know what? A peanut butter and dill pickle sandwhich sounds really good right now. . . Better go try one.

Not Backyardigans though. That show makes me want to punch somebody. I'm just saying.

kouredios said...

hehe. Okay, when I get a chance, I'll go do this back on my LJ

Meghan said...

On #6... I'm SO there with you. For me, it's called Jewish Guilt.

(I'm don't practice Judaism, but my mother was raised Jewish... so, that should explain that!)

Unknown said...

Oh, Corey! I just love you dearly - quirkiness and all!

So glad to know you :)

Boricua in Texas said...

# 4 made me laugh. You're funny.

# 5 I can totally understand. I love cookbooks too, but hardly ever use them. Yet I love to buy them and look at them.

As for the peanut butter/dill pickle thing, I had no idea people actually like that stuff! I thought it was some old wive's tale.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Weirdness and All.... You are such a great person! I still love ya! I promise to work on my list soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP