Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 25, 2007

Four For Friday

From this Friday forward, I will be featuring the number FOUR. I am not sure yet what all I might find to post about, but each Friday will bring something new. I searched for an existing MEME that interested me, but I wasn't finding anything that floated my boat, and let's face it...my boat is quickly sinking. A girls gotta sink or swim. I choose swimming, as sinking is just plain scary. Thus....I invented the Four For Friday. Who wants to place bets on how many Friday's it takes me to cry mercy?

This week, I'd like to share FOUR pictures from last summer that make me smile. I only have one week left until summer vacation, y'all and I am soooooooooooooooooooo Ready! I LOVE SUMMER!

This first picture features Sugar Bear and her Papa Mike. I love this picture because my baby girl suffers from shyness around people she doesn't know, or doesn't see very often. This particular day, it took her no less than 3 hours to warm up to her Paternal Grandparents, but when she finally did, it was sweet, innocent and good!



This second picture features my darling girl sitting in the grass while we were on one of our evening walks. Our summer evening walks are truly moments of bliss. Sugar Bera, the nature girl, adores to see the sites, and mama, the photo freak, gets giddy about all the great photo moments. However, I can not help but smile exceptionally big for this picture, as it displays her favorite hat so well. I am quite certain I have at least 1000 picture of her in this hat. :)



The third picture just melts my heart. Look at this girl! Isn't this a pose fit for model? This has to be one of my very favorite pictures I have ever taken. It was just the perfect moment, and I captured it. sigh.....this is what makes photography to fullfilling for me. Look at those eyes! I had my camera mojo going on that day! I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect picture....I am chasing it!



This last picture not only makes me smile, it makes me laugh out loud. This was taken while visiting my brother and his family when they vacationed at the lake. It was the first outing for the bikini...and boy did my girl know how to work her baby fat or what?. :) love love love it. OH, and I entered this photo in a cute kid contest and it won most humorous. High Five!

11 Live It or Love It:

Helen said...

Four Fabulous pictures! That's cool. I'll have to think of four things to put on my blog today in honor of Four Friday.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I'm laughing right now! "Work her baby fat"!!! That's so funny (and cute!)! I love all your Fab Four, but the last one takes the cake! Didn't I see that in the newspaper??? (We're going to the lake this weekend, I think I'm going to "work MY baby fat"!) Have a great weekend!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh, that third picture has ALWAYS been one of my all-time favorite baby shots. Ever! Love, love, love.

What a great idea, Corey!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Boricua in Texas said...

Lovely pictures! I remember the third one well. Didn't you have it as your siggy for a while?

Corey~living and loving said...

Thanks ladies for all your comments. It really does make my day! :)
Yes that third picture was my siggie for quite some time. I just love it!

Amanda said...

Very sweet, Corey! Love your pics!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love the last one !!
She makes me smile every time :)

Corey~living and loving said...

Laura said...
Oh, what classics!!! I laugh out loud at the last one too - every time! What joy she is, that Sugar-girl!

Corey~living and loving said...

Lauren said...
So so cute! I enjoyed looking at those pictures of Sugar! She is such a beautiful girl and so happy. I can't to see all the pictures you take this summer... so many more special memories to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP