Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Can we say, "OBSESSIVE?"

Hello, my name is Corey, and I am obsessive compulsive. Yup...I totally am! It isn't debilitating but it is there. It rears it's ugly head in many different facets of my life, but the part I find most interesting....yet totally annoying is when I have a new Hobby. I just can't get it out of my head. I think about it allllllllllll the time. I research it. Purchase for it. Talk about it. Practice it. Perfect it. Teach others to do it. Talk about it (did I say that already?). You get the picture.



Speaking of "picture", that right there is only part of my current obsessions. I BIG part, but only a piece of the madness. You may have noticed that I have yet another new banner. Seriously, I had to sit on my hands all week as I was wanting to make a new banner. It wasn't that I didn't like the last one....it was that I had so much fun making it and seeing how cool it looked, that I NEEDED to do that again. I needed it....I wanted it....I had to do it! So a new banner it is. Bare with me......you may see new banners entirely too often for awhile. I can't help it! Honestly.....CAN'T HELP IT!



As you know, my newest obsession is this here Blog. I find myself enjoying this new adventure very much. Actually it isn't just my Blog that has me all giddy. I get all excited when any of my blogging buddies posts a message on their Blog too. It is all good! I didn't need another hobby, that is for certain, but I am glad I started it. Can't say my husband is as thrilled.




My constant obsession, Photography is alive and kicking. This here Bloggy poo is the perfect place for me to "talk" about it. Life is good! Today I wanted to share with you some more pictures of my nature girl. I have been like OVER THE TOP since winter has been over, and the ability to take pictures outside returned. Nothing is better than outdoor photography. Oh...in these particular photographs, Sugar Bear is wearing a creation of one of my previous obsessions. Yes, there was a day when all I wanted to do was crochet or knit. I still do every now and again...but who has time?


Yes, by far, this is my most rambling post yet. Sorry!


Here are a new recent favs:
















7 Live It or Love It:

Lori said...

Love the new banner. I need to figure out how to do that. And I agree that I bc obsessive about things. And I don't start small, I go full force until I burn out. And my husband isn't exactly thrilled with my obsessions either!

Nikkie said...

Oh Corey we love your obsessive compulsiveness! You wouldn't be you without it! You did a beautiful job on your banner, you can change it as often as you like!!

Jordan McCollum said...

I am the same way. Not with my blog design, but with blogging in general. With knitting in the winter. With my son most every day. ;)

Meghan said...

It's addictive, isn't it?

And... I love the photos. #2 is my favorite.

Boricua in Texas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen said...

Hey Corey! Hope you don't mind me adding you as a blogging buddy. The pictures are wonderful!

Corey~living and loving said...

Ingrid said...
Posting here to make you giddy!

I love the banner. You have to teach me how to make one for my blog.

Pics are cool too. It never hurts to see more Sugar. She is a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP