Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 14, 2007

Warm Fuzzy....and snuggly good!

My silly girlfriend Julie tagged me back, but this time with 10 things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy good inside. This is just up my ally. I love to think about the awesome things in life. Thanks Julie!
So here they are in no particular order.

1. Getting an unexpected phone call from a friend whom I haven't spoken with in quite some time.

2. Rocking my sweet girl into a drowsy warm good place each night.

3. Warm soup on a cold day.

4. Laying bed reading a good book.

5. Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

6. Having someone positively comment on something I have made for Sugar Bear to wear.

7. Sharing pictures I have taken.

8. Putting on warm jammies from the dryer.

9. Special kisses from my daughter.

10. Hearing Sugar Bear's sweet voice on the phone when she is off visiting Grandma and Papa.


I tried to not have too many of them include Sugar Bear, but I have a crush on her, so it is hard. tee hee.....

2 Live It or Love It:

Anonymous said...

I love your second warm fuzzy! How precious our little girls are!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, those are all delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP