Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Look no further

There are often times when I find myself in need of a little "pick me up." It is good to know that I don't have to go far. In fact, I need only open my front door and look around.

Jun0810_0256ew

Sometimes I wonder how I can ever take this world for granted. How can I just go about my busy days, and not stop to enjoy the great gift in which we live? It is all so very amazing, from the birds.....to the bees.....
Jun0810_0220ew

The flowers and the trees. All of it has the ability to take my breath away, and help me gain perspective. The design of each little thing is perfect......and unique.....and brilliant. Sometimes it just needs a tiniest little help to make it PERFECT. To get THIS:

Jun0810_0234ew

Just add a little squirt of THIS:


Jun0810_0197ew

But then you must consider how amazing WATER is. I, for one, am ashamed at how oblivious I can be about the miracle of water. I mean, seriously......water is essential, and I have a plethora of it at my disposal. It is at the tip of my fingers at a moments notice....clean, and pure....and cold. Not only would my life be vastly different without this important element, it would be intolerable. I need to be more thankful of not only it's availability, but it's beauty.

Jun0810_0251ew

Isn't it just incredible? Little orbs of water are one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world. ♥

Jun0810_0227ew

I think I'm fortunate to find myself able to just take a few steps beyond my home to find some perspective. To find some gratitude. To find some peace.

Jun0810_0238ew

LIFE IS GOOD!

9 Live It or Love It:

Marcelle said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Life is good!
Beautiful Captures Corey.

Andrea said...

Fabulous.....I aspire to take photos like that, but still have a LOOOOOOONG way to go. Thanks for the inspirational words as well!

Christina said...

You are SO right! There is so much beauty all around us and so much to be thankful for. Water really is amazing stuff...we take it for granted, but life could not exist without it!

LOVE the bee shot, and the perfect water droplets!

Marka said...

Great post & photos! I needed some perspective. Thanks!

Gayle said...

Life is good and I love when you remind me of that as I sometimes wander down the wrong path.

denise karis said...

omg i love water drops! lol - these are beautiful! wow!

Christine said...

Those photos are stunning!

It's so easy to take the little things for granted. Always good to put things in perspective. :)

Anonymous said...

Major WOW. Each one of those pictures is a jewel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP