Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Twenty-one

Theme of the week:

Catch Light

I looked forward to grabbing a shot this week. I love to get good catch lights when I take portraits, but I had never tried to intentionally tried to get catch lights in shots of myself. I intended on giving this week some good thought and effort, but instead (like so many other weeks), I just nabbed this shot today on the fly. While it really doesn't showcase catch lights, I did get them in my eyes.

I like this shot as I feel that I look content....at easy....relaxed, and believe me...it's good to be feeling like that these days. I'm so ready for summer, and less time at work. I'm ready to close out this school year, and to look forward to some perfect summer days with my Sugar Bear.

Life is good.

May2211_0038ew


Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.

4 Live It or Love It:

Gayle said...

I don't even know what "catch light" means, but I love that you have embarked on this new project photographing yourself. I think that is a very brave thing to do. I don't think I could.

Autumn said...

Very nice shot!

Marcelle said...

The light has caught your beautiful blue eye's perfectly...shew that color is stunning....does Sugar have your eyes??

Jessie said...

I also love how content you look. Beautiful shot Corey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP