Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 28, 2011

52 Weeks of ME- Week Twenty-two

Theme of the week:

Message/little reminders

Going into this week, I hadn't really settled on an idea for this theme. Several ideas had passed through my mind, and I was excited to pick one. Then....quite suddenly, on Wednesday, another idea popped into my head. You see.....I had been neglectful. Very neglectful. I simply let too much time pass between trips to the dentist....and I'm paying for it now. My teeth really took a down turn when I was pregnant with Sugar Bear, and after getting them all fixed up....I ignored the dentist for FOUR years. :(

yup.......BAD COREY, indeed. So this week....I had some painful dental work done, and I want to remember this. I want to have a reminder of what can happen if I continue to ignore my cleanings. While I take Sugar Bear every 6 months faithfully, I just can't seem to do the same for myself. It is ridiculous, and needs to stop. So here is my photo reminder of why I need to take better care of ME!


May2511_0003ew



Be sure to head on over to visit Jessie and Cara to see all the fabulous ladies taking part in this cool project.

2 Live It or Love It:

Cara said...

I am right there with you, I hate the dentist and ever since my last child I have had issues (arghh!). I am going to take your photo as a reminder to call my dentist!

Jen said...

I love your message this week. :) I went several years without going too. My husband nagged me for months to go. Now I go every 6 months and it isn't a big deal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP