Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A giggling Good time!

Apr3011_0063ew

"Do you have any idea how lucky you are, Sugar Bear? Most children don't have LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of baby bunnies to play with each day." ~The Hubby



Apr3011_0085ew

Oh....I think she knows! ♥

Apr3011_0068ew

It is written all over her beautiful face.


Apr3011_0073ew

It's erupting from her laughing lips.


Apr3011_0084ew

It's taking over her entire soul.


Apr3011_0083ew

She is lucky, and she knows it. She doesn't waste it. She cherishes it.


Apr3011_0077ew

It's hard not to be uncontrollably joyful when you have two fat and sassy little bunnies squirming around in your sweatshirt.

Apr3011_0078ew

It overcomes you....and infects those around you.

Apr3011_0079ew

Until they can hardly imagine being anywhere else than right there....right then...capturing these real...true...amazing moments.


Apr3011_0080ew


♥ Life is Good! We are Living and Loving Every Minute of it! ♥

4 Live It or Love It:

Jen said...

She is so sweet with those little bunnies. I can hear the laughter. Harper would LOVE to be able to hold some sweet baby bunnies.

Marcelle said...

Corey I have no words of what I experienced when reading and looking at the photo's of this post...I could hear her laugh...it made me laugh as I know it so well....that laugh that says it all....
Thanks so much for adding so much joy into my life through your photo's of Sugar!!!

inkyblog said...

ahhh so beautiful. and lucky :) if we got your bunnies and puppy together with our kittens, we'd have a petting zoo :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I ♥ love ♥ your photographs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP