Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I ♥ Faces~ Crazy, Silly, Funny Face



Once viewing the theme this week, I had no hesitation in choosing a photo. I simply had to share one of my all time favorite shots EVER.

Sugar and her froggy!


June1409_0039ew



Just can't help it. It is the craziest, most silly, and funniest face EVER, and I just want to kiss it. ♥

I hope everyone has a wonderfully silly week! Head on over to I ♥ faces to join the fun.

37 Live It or Love It:

Penelope said...

Oh, goodness, I LOVE IT! What an adorable picture!

Marcelle said...

LOL..that sure is a funny face, but brilliant photo captured.

Enjoyed your previous post as well...

Your the best!!!!

Colleen said...

I LOVE it!!! What a great capture!!

Holly's Mom said...

OMG Amazing Picture!

Lisa Webb said...

BAHAHAHA!! this is a winner! it made me laugh and its just a beautiful shot!

MadeInCanarias said...

WOW! That's the best one I have seen!

Unknown said...

That photo is absolutely adorable!! LOVE it!!

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh! I think you have a winner here! So funny!

Unknown said...

I would be surprised if this one didn't get picked! What an amazing shot! Love the angle it just magnifies her expression and draws attention to that tiny frog

KazVik said...

What a brave little girl. My boys love frogs, but I doubt they let me put one on their noses.

Yelena R. said...

What an awesome shot! I love the perspective and the expression!

Amanda said...

Aw! I LOVE this...so cute!

Shonni said...

Wow! that is wonderful!

Katie said...

That is such a great shot! I love her face and the angle.

tiarastantrums said...

oh I remember this fantastic one!

Justin said...

WOW... THAT'S A WINNER...
Check out my shot at:
http://alookatlifethroughmyviewfinder.blogspot.com/2009/08/silly-faces.html

Taylor said...

WOW!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, really super shot!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Wonderful! Love the froggie!

Autumn said...

This has to be the WINNER!! This shot is the BEST!

Carol said...

Perfect..unbelieveable...adorable...great...hope you win!!

Carol said...

Perfect..unbelieveable...adorable...great...hope you win!!

Foursons said...

Oh I think this may be a winner! Great photo!

Thanks for visiting me.

Christina said...

you are totally winning this time. :o)

Melissa G said...

Oh my goodness! I knew I was going to like your picture before i saw it but really... i LOVE it! Definatly a winner if i had anything to say about it! So cute.

Patti H said...

this is the cutest photo ever!!

Anonymous said...

It's perfect!

Nathalie Seguin said...

Love the picture! Great colors!

Kat said...

This picture rocks! Very creative.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

That is a fantastic photo. Love it.

Maude Lynn said...

I love that one!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Yep, I agree! Love it!

Lynette said...

That is an AWESOME picture. You are so talented! I love looking at your photos. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

dana said...

You photography is absolutely amazing! So cool! Thanks for stopping by MADE :)
- dana

Mariana said...

I just want to know how did you get that shot????!! And How long did froggy stay there?? LOL! A-MAZING!! This shot will definitely be one of the winners! =)

Thanks for sharing!

beth. said...

Wow - love it! What a cutie, and great shot!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. It is SO perfect. I love everything about it. Really exquisite!

Unknown said...

Oh I REALLY hope this one wins - it's for SURE my favorite! :-) what an amazing photographer you are - I'm so impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP