Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a little check in

Hey peeps!

Just taking a quick and exhausted moment to check in. I've been campin', and just plain ol' lovin' summer. Seriously.......it rocks. I'm great, the Sugar is amazing, and LIFE IS GOOD.

I have sixty bazillion photos to edit, and not time to do it. You'll be seeing summer photos in October. You can count on that.

It was fun to come home and see that my BEACH shot won 6th place over at I ♥ Faces this week. Feels good! I've also been invited to share some of my photography tutorials over there. One will be publishing hopefully this week. How exciting!

I'd also like to encourage any and all of you to be sure and read THIS POST I published last week. It is a really important one, and the follow up posts will be full of helpful information. Feel free to link to it if you feel the urge. I am very passionate about sharing this information with EVERYONE! Thanks!

I SHOULD have a more time at home this week, and hope to get some fun posts up soon.

Have a GREAT week!

3 Live It or Love It:

Janet said...

You have a good week too!

Aspiemom said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

I miss taking pictures. My camera just hasn't been working as well, plus I haven't been able to do much to take pictures of!

Donetta said...

catch your breath...welcome home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP