Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunday Citar~ She's my someone


Welcome to Sunday Citar! This blog quote meme was created by Tabitha @ FreshMommy. You can stop by her blog to see the quotes and photos that she and everyone else is loving right now.


May2309_0054ew

May2309_0059ew

May2309_0055ew

May2309_0062ew


"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I'd like to be something to someone!"~ Javan


13 Live It or Love It:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Adorable photos and great quote!

Allie said...

Wonderful photography, and terrific quote as well!

Allie said...

Is there a way to follow you blog? I am hooked!

Anonymous said...

The quote is awesome, but the photos made me smile even brighter.

Autumn said...

So cute! Love these pics.

Muthering Heights said...

That is the sweetest series of photos!

Sarah Andrews said...

Oh - just gorgeous! I love your quote - your blog just totally makes me smile!

Tabitha Blue said...

This is SO precious!!! Love it all, Corey! Enjoy your trip, btw.

:)

~Tabitha

Tanya said...

love them!!!!

septembermom said...

Wonderful photos! The quote is great too:)

Christina said...

I love it, Corey! You are totally her "someone"...and, I have a feeling you're "someone" to a lot of people!

Marcelle said...

She's so adorable...
These are another series of great photo's with Sugar...
When I went for my run in the forest yesterday I saw lots of these things floating around...this shoot reminded me of that now.

Have a great day.

Aleta said...

OMG!!! Is this not the SWEETEST set of pictures! That expression on the first picture made me want to hold my breath and make a wish too. Absolutely DARLING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP