Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo Hunters~ Low

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When trying to capture a silhouette, it is best to get down LOW. It is the best way to ensure that only the sky is behind the subject.

July2209too_0019ew

Just don't try to get four little girls to all jump into the air at once. It is nearly impossible.

July2209too_0026ew
But cute, none the less.

July2209too_0027ew


Have a GREAT weekend!

23 Live It or Love It:

YTSL said...

The photos are great -- VERY professional looking! :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely cute!

Anonymous said...

Great shot Corey!! :)
Black and Blue... a perfect match!

eastcoastlife said...

Awesome photos! I want to try it with my students! Thanks for the idea.

bBchronicles said...

Very cute - silhouettes are SO charming and classic. Nice job.

jams o donnell said...

A superb set of photos.. but then yu are a superb photographer. Have a great weekend

Anneke (Mudhooks) said...

What a GREAT set of photos! They remind me of this ones from a children's story series... I have no idea which one, all done in silhouette. Lovely!

Mine is up. It was a BIG stretch, for a change.

Brita said...

Absolutely great set! Awesome!

Marcelle said...

I do love this look...one day you will have to share ALL your editing and camera settings with us beginners...

LifeRamblings said...

excellent pictures and creative take on the theme.

Joanna said...

These are just fantastic photos.

bonggamom said...

Omigosh, I cannot even imagine how you would go about taking that silhouette photo, the 2 colors are amazing!

Bryce's momma said...

Tell me more about your camera settings and what you did in your edits. Please do tell! Too cute!

Carver said...

I love these shots. Great for the theme and so appealing. Good to have the tip about going down low for shots like these. Happy weekend.

ohmygums said...

wow, amazing pictures! ..thqnks ofr the tipto on how to take silohuette shots. I'll keep that in mind. I just started on photography thingy :) it's fun!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Wow, amazing photos!!

Mine's up, too! I hope you can visit.
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net

Claudia said...

Absolutely love it.

Annie said...

These are just wonderful - they really make me smile! Thanks for the photo tip too.

Thanks for visiting mine and hope you're having a great weekend.

CY said...

Wow, great shot on the 4 kids. So cute too. Silhouette pics are always my favourite. Have a nice weekend. CY.
http://tangcyee.com/?p=817#comments

Tabitha Blue said...

These are great... and SUPER CUTE!!! I think I can pick out SB's hair!! Haha.

:)
~Tabitha

Christina said...

YAY for more silhouettes! Love them. :o) Little girls are so darn CUTE!

Michelle said...

I just LOVE your silhouette photos!

inkyblog said...

so so so so awesome!!! i really love them Corey xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Love It!

Adoring Fans

Recent Reads

For a list of books I read from 9/14/09 until 9/14/10 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/10 until 9/14/11 go HERE!


For a list of books I read from 9/14/11 until 9/14/12 go HERE!

Books starting 9/14/12


“Monsters of Men” by Patrick Ness

“Gregor and The Prophecy of Bane” by Suzanne Collins



www.GabriellasHeart.com Photobucket

Visits to my blog

Blog Styled by:

Analytics

Blog Styled by: NW Designs

  © Blogger Template by 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP